Tamilnadu Mercantile BankPost : Clerk
A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
1. Students who are awaiting final semester result may also apply subject to the conditions mentioned in this page.
2. Applicant should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil language fluently.
3. Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
Age: Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on Mar 31, 2013.
Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Training / Probationary Period:
Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on Probation for a period of one year. They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA.
The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 8000/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 6,732/-) etc. The total emoluments at present approximately is Rs. 15,620/- per month.
The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
Important Dates :
Opening date for Registering Online E-application: May 22, 2013.
Closing date for Registering Online E-application: Jun 15, 2013.
How To Apply : Create an user id in Bank job portal first (here), then submit your resume and then finally Apply online for the job.
Any application submitted without registering online by e-Application will not be considered.
E-mail will be sent to the candidates with their registration number after filing the e-application.
After filling the e-application candidate have to send the hard copy as below :
The cover containing hard copy of the application along with the demand draft and the required enclosure (X & XII Mark Sheet Photocopy) should be super scribed as "Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2013" and should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Jun 20, 2013 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
How to Apply for this Job Online:
- First you need to register on our servers and get a user id with password.
- After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
- After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option "Click Here to Apply for this job online". If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.